Friday, March 25, 2011

Guest Spot on GeneaBloggers Blog Talk Radio

Tonight I will be a guest on GeneaBloggers Radio. The show is "Genealogy, Television and Black Sheep" hosted by Thomas MacEntee. I will be on the last segment, around 9:30 Mountain Time, talking about researching Wild West outlaws and Black Sheep in genealogy. Renowned genealogist, Megan Smolenyak, will be the lead speaker.

To read the Show Notes, visit
GeneaBloggers Radio Scroll down to see the guest information.

To listen to the show, use the
radio player in the right sidebar. Click the arrow to play. A commercial will play first.

I hope you enjoy it!

Gayle

2 comments:

Page Lambert said...

Gayle, I wasn't able to listen to the radio show, but I've been browsing your site and am thrilled with all you've done - congratulations on being such an inspiring and professional role model for all those other bloggers out there!

Sending warm wishes,
Page

Gayle Gresham said...

Thank you, Page! I enjoyed sharing the cattle rustling story on the radio show. Glad you like the blog. I started another one for Elbert County, too. http://EchoesofElbertCounty.blogspot.com So now I have blogs for both mountains and plains:-)

Gayle