Sunday, February 22, 2009

Passing Along the Kreativ Blogger Award

Over the weekend I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from several GeneaBloggers! Those who honored me were:

The rules for the award are simple:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

I'd like to nominate Heidi Thomas
Heidi wrote "Cowgirl Dreams," a wonderful novel based on her grandmother, who rode steers in the rodeo in the 1920's.
I'd also like to nominate Donlyn Arbuthnot of
Donlyn's blog was the only blog listed under Colorado History when I joined Facebook. She introduced me to the GeneaBloggers on Facebook.

1 comment:

heidiwriter said...

Thank you for the nomination, Gayle!